The Chief Judge issues Notices to the Profession to inform the profession and the public of various court-related matters.
- NP 01 Prosecution of Offences under the Tsawwassen First Nations Final Agreement
- NP 02 Form of Address for Judicial Justices
- NP 03 Assignment of Duties to Judicial Case Managers
- NP 04 Updating the Status of Practice Directions and Notices to the Profession
- NP 05 Prosecution of Offences under the Maa-nulth First Nations Final Agreement
- NP 06 Assignment Court Lists
- NP 07 Termination of Small Claims Rule 7.2 Court Mediation Program
- NP 08 Termination of Small Claims Rule 7.4 Mediations (Robson Square Registry)
- NP 09 South Peace Family Mediation Initiative (Northern Navigator)
- NP 10 Recording of Proceedings Before Judicial Case Managers
Rescinded/Expired Practice Directions & Notices can be found in the Archive.