Pages on the website of interest to lawyers include:
- Appointment of Judges
- Appointment of Judicial Justices
- BC Provincial Court Locations and Hours
- Complaints & Appeals
- FAQs on Interpreters
- Judgments & Decisions
- Justice of the Peace Adjudicators
- Links to Statutes
- News & Reports including Appointment Announcements
- Practice Directions & Notices
- Resources for family cases
- Resources for criminal cases
- Resources for Small Claims cases
See tips from judges on advocacy in Provincial Court
The Court’s Media Guide is not just for media – it’s full of information about the Court, its organization and its work, in a readable format.
The Court has developed standardized wording for various family and criminal orders. When orders can be drafted using these terms the court clerk can record them very quickly and fill in details or make changes as required. Using standard wording with necessary changes can also speed processing the order in the Registry.
- Standardized wording for bail & sentence orders in criminal cases
- Standard Wording of Family Law Act Orders
See too our child protection matters flowchart.
These links on the B.C. Ministry of Attorney General, Court Services website may also be helpful: